TOver 800 million people use Instagram on a daily basis. Another Instagram statistic to keep in mind? 60% of the adults currently online are using Instagram. In other words, regardless of the specifics of your business, it is almost a certainty that you need to launch your brand on Instagram. However, I get that it can be tricky getting started.
Thankfully, there is a straightforward path to a successful IG launch. From knowing what you want to say, to seeking out professional writing services or SEO content writing services to ensure your posts shine, I’ve got everything you need for a viable campaign foundation.
My Basic Instagram Strategies For Success
Let’s get right to it. Here is what you need to keep in mind, regardless of your business:
- Be specific: Understand who you are trying to reach. You need to be as precise as possible.
- Create measurable goals: It is crucial to establish goals that you can accurately and easily measure, as time goes on.
- Be realistic: Keep in mind elements such as budget, company growth rates, and how long the campaign can go on.
- Creating content: Instagram offerings come in the form of posts, or stories that can be updated and accessed by users on an ongoing basis
- Eventually, you will want to create a calendar of the content you plan to share, over the course of your campaign. First, obviously, you need to create your content. Instagram is ultimately a visual social media hub. At the same time, you still need compelling text to work flawlessly alongside your pictures and/or video. Each of your posts should be able to stand on their own, while simultaneously lending themselves to the overall message/intent of the campaign.
- Looking to the professionals: If the notion of creating content concerns you, relax. I had the same problem myself, particularly when I first started using Instagram. I got better at it over time, but I still turn to professional blog writing services that are capable of working their magic on my IG campaign. I would suggest doing the same. Even on a budget, you can find SEO writers and other experts to help you give your campaign what it needs to stand out from the crowd.
A Few More Tips For A Successful Instagram Campaign
At this point, you’ve got the basics down for most successful Instagram campaigns. I would also strongly suggest making sure you are using both your Instagram Stories feature, as well as the Instagram feed itself. Instagram Stories is only getting more and more popular.
You should also look into A/B testing for a campaign. This means testing out multiple variations of the same ad, in order to maximize the details of the campaign that will come to define your endeavors. The great thing about A/B testing is that it can be used to determine every single detail within your campaign. This includes the images you’re using, how the images are being placed, audience responses, and even the particulars of your landing page. If you look to content writing services for help with your campaign, don’t be afraid to ask them more about A/B testing.
Ultimately, you want to create an Instagram campaign that will feature a distinctive, consistent, and engaging aesthetic.
Look to Instagram influencers, as well. Find out who people are following, in terms of influential Instagram users with a potential interest in a brand like yours. These relationships can be built originally, and out of mutual need for one another. This will naturally take time. It is still something to be kept in mind, as you begin to launch one Instagram campaign after another.
Leave a Reply