Top Five Centrifugal Juicers
So, you’re going to buy yourself a centrifugal juicer because you’ve decided (either on your own or on the advice of a medical professional) that you want to live a healthier life. A juicer can help you by extracting the nutrients and proteins from various vegetables and fruits because you can’t sit down and either pop vitamin tablets all day or eat the equivalent of a bushel of fruit and vegetables for every meal.
Now that you’ve made the decision to buy a juicer, you want to make sure you buy the best one out there.
But there are a lot of juicers to look through. On Amazon alone, there are over 900 centrifugal Juicers that pop up, and that is a lot of information to try and process. You don’t want to waste time by reading and sorting through every juicer out there, which is why you’ve come to this buying guide. We’ve taken the proverbial legwork out of the equation, so kick back, relax, and take a look of the juicers we’ve selected.
Now, the five centrifugal juicers we’ve chosen all have a minimum of 4-star reviews. Not only that, but the juicers chosen have at least 300 reviews. Will there be bad reviews in there? Of course, there’s always someone who has to go against the grain. But if you only get a handful of negative reviews out of thousands, then we here believe that the product is probably good.
We’re going to present these juicers from the lowest number of reviews to the highest. So, if you’re ready, we are too.
1. Gourmia GJ75 Wide Mouth Fruit Centrifugal Juicer 4-Star Rating/300 Reviews
Our first juicer is the Gourmia GJ75, which is made and distributed by Gourmia. So,
Here’s a little information on the Gourmia GJ75:
• The GJ75 is a small, light juicer weighing in at 9.95 pounds.
• The size of the device itself is consistent with the 750-watts it uses to process food.
• This can fit comfortably under most modern cabinets since the total measurements on the juicer are 10x 8x1 5.2 inches.
Some other great features with the Gourmia are its large capacity, which enables it to hold up to 32 ounces of juice; there are some parts that are dishwasher safe, and it has a large opening, so you won’t have to worry about spending half your time chopping vegetables or fruits before getting them into the juicer.
The Gourmia has been available on Amazon since October of 2015, and as the number of reviews shows, the device has been steadily gaining ground.
2. Breville Juicers (JE98XL w/DVD) 4-Star Rating/414 Reviews
Our second juicer, the JE98XL, is made and distributed by Breville. The JE98XL also comes with the DVD, ‘Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead.’
At the time of this guide, the Breville JE98XL has a solid, 4-star rating out of Amazon’s possible five, and it currently has 414 reviews.
Here are the basics on the juicer:
• At 850-watts, it delivers enough power to get your juicer and have you primed for the day.
• The JE98XL is lightweight, weighing only 13.65 pounds, which means you’re not going to break your back when you’re trying to move it from one place to another.
• Measurements are extremely important. More than a few of us live in small homes or smaller apartments, and the JE98XL seems to be designed for small living spaces. Its dimensions are 13.9x 11.3x 19.8 inches.
This juicer is known as the Breville Bundle. It includes the JE98XL, and it also has the juice fountain. The JE98XL has been on Amazon since 2013, and it’s still going strong.
3. Hamilton Beach (67608A) Juicer 4-Star Rating/848 Reviews
The Hamilton Beach (67608A) Juicer is definitely a powerful and popular item. This particular Hamilton Beach has been available on Amazon since April 3, 2014, and it is blowing away some of the competition. And it’s doing this by offering some very basic benefits:
• The Hamilton Beach (67608A) is a relatively small juicer. It weighs 7.8 pounds.
• The measurements are also deceptively small at 11.5x 7.8x 14.4 inches. Sometimes, there’s nothing better than a useful tool that can be cleaned and put away easily.
• The Hamilton Beach (67608A) also comes equipped with a 1.1 horsepower motor that offers rapid juicing power.
This juicer also has the ‘Big MouthPro Juice Extractor’ that enables it to deliver
the highest concentration of vitamins in every serving. And, the Hamilton Beach (67608A) centrifugal juicer is easily cleaned and cared for.
4. Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor 4-stars/923 reviews
Let’s talk about power and speed. The Cuisinart CJE-1000 offers both. This is a powerful, 5-speed, 1000-watt juicer.
Not surprisingly, this particular centrifugal juicer has some impressive statistics regarding size, weight, and capabilities:
• The Cuisinart CJE-1000 weighs in at 14 pounds, which means you’re going to need to put some muscle into getting it into place.
• This centrifugal juicer also has a larger footprint, with measurements of 15.3x 11.8 x19 inches.
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 also comes with a 2-liter container for pulp as well as a 1-quart pitcher for juice. And, since Cuisinart knows you want to keep it clean, there are removable, dishwasher-safe parts as well as a cleaning brush to help you maintain those sections of the machine that need to be scrubbed by hand.
5. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 4-star Rating/5,829 Reviews
The best way to start off the description of the Breville BJE200XL is this: this is one of Amazon’s top choices for compact centrifugal juicers. And that shouldn’t come as a surprise given the fact that there are 5,829 reviews. That, hands down, is the highest number of reviews for a centrifugal juicer.
So, let’s take a look at those items that inspire people to not only leave a review but to rate the juicer so highly.
• The Breville BJE200XL is put out Breville’s Kitchenware.
• This centrifugal juicer is slight, weighing in at only 9.7 pounds.
• And while the Breville BJE200XL is tall, the rest of the device is small, measuring only 9.5x 8.8x 16 inches.
Like some of the other centrifugal juicers, the Breville BJE200XL comes with a cleaning brush and several dishwasher-safe parts. This juicer is compact and heavy-duty, operating at 14,000 RPM. A 700-watt motor keeps the centered knife blade spinning. There are also numerous safety devices built into the juicer. Including a locking arm that will not allow the machine to operate. Finally, the Breville BJE200XL has a stainless steel cutting disc and a 3-inch, wide mouth center feeding tube.
Well, there you are.
These are the top five centrifugal juicers that are on Amazon at this time. There’s a variety to choose from, but all the juicers listed here have a minimum of 300 reviews, and 4 stars. These machines are impressive tools that you can add to your kitchen. It’s up to you want to keep one at home, or one at the office to fight off those midday snack cravings, these juicers will provide protein and nutrient-rich beverages for you to enjoy.
So, whether you need a small juicer to fit a compact space, or a large juicer to deliver the ultimate in large drinks, there are multiple options available to you.
Take a few minutes, think about exactly what you need, what type of room you have available for storage, and what you want to be able to do with your juicer.
Now, go ahead and make a choice. You know you won’t regret it because everything you need to know is right here.